2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive.
Yeah... No. Or maybe?
I am great at hiding, and that is probably what I would do.
3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No, I am a little more environmental.
4. Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Everything tastes better straight out of the carton. (So, yes).
5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
No. I probably could though.
6. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yeah, once. But I was tiny back then.
7. How fast can you type?
Really fast, and without looking. I am a complete and total nerd.
8. Are you afraid of the dark?
I am actually, sort of. I can not say that I am terrified, but I do not
think that it is comfortable being alone at night. Big houses at dark, euh.
9. Eye color?
Brown. Sometimes honey sometimes raven-black.
10. Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
I am not white trash.
11. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
I rarely do. And whenever I take a bath I always shower afterwards.
12. Do you knock on wood?
13. Do you floss daily?
I should but I can not say that I actually do.
15. Can you hula hoop?
Used to be able to. But I know I could learn again if I practiced.
16. Are you good at keeping secrets?
Great at secret-keeping. And it is a lost art, for sure.
17. What do you want for Christmas?
18. Do you know the Muffin Man?
19. Do you talk in your sleep?
I have no idea, I hope I do not.
20. Who wrote the book of love?
The book of love? Heck if I know.
21. Have you ever flown a kite?
I have not. I missed out on kiteflying in my childhood I guess.
22. Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
No. Do people do that?
23. Do you consider yourself successful?
No. I am never satisfied.
24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
Too many to count, that is for sure.
25. Have you ever asked for a pony?
Haha, yes. I think I have asked for every barn animal there is.
I bet my first sentence was "Can I keep it?".
26. Plans for tomorrow?
Study. Today too.
27. Can you juggle?
Depends on what and how many.
28. Missing someone now?
I am always missing someone and something. So; yes.
29. When was the last time you told someone I Love You?
Do not remember.
30. And truly meant it?
There is not many people I can say that I truly love.
Whatever, that is a nut I will crack some other day.
31. How often do you drink?
Used to drink every weekend.
Now not as often - I have too much in school.
32. How are you feeling today?
Like I just woke up, which is ridiculous - because the time is 9pm.
33. What do you say too much?
Oh I have no idea.
34. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
No. But I have been very close once, maybe twice.
35. What are you looking forward to?
Turning 18 and finishing school.
36. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes - both from the outside to get in, and vice versa.
37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
No. I know what is in there.
38. Can you handle the truth?
Yes, but that does not mean that it does not hurt.
39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
What the? Green eggs? Really now.
40. Any cool scars?
I do not know if it is cool. It is mostly just disgusting.
But I have a scar on my knee. Liquid-filled.
And nobody knows what is inside. Hmm.